Sign in to follow this  
Hayat

Greys Anatomy

Hayat   

what can i say, my sunday nights planns are filled. is it just me, or is greys anatomy one of the best series of all time!!

i love the plot, i love the actors but most of all i love their depiction of black actors with such high hierachy. this weekend a friend of mine asked me to come with her to the gym , my plan oofcourse was to leave close to the time greys anatomy was on, giving me enough time to settle comfortbly with my "shah" ready for its arrival. But it turned out i missed half an hour of it, and man was i dismayed :mad: now i feel like my whole week has been ruined!!!

anywaz i went and did some phone-ringing to see what i had missed amd it seems like nothing my imagination could fix, although i would've love to see the reaction on "Mcvets" face when Meredith chose "McDreamy".

"Mcsteamy" is soooo hot!!! i wonder though if they had a new doctor would they call him "McHot", (i will let them come up with a better name) but my bet is that it will be along the lines of "Mc".....

Anywayz, it seems ever-tiring that i have to wait another week, but hey at least the wait does create an anticipation of its own. :D

STOIC   

I dated Meredith in my dreams.I was a big fan of the show.I even own the seasons in DVD, but lately I haven't kept up with the show because it become more like a Lifetime Television drama.I have a good freind of mine who is doing his residency in ENT Head and Neck Surgery and boy do this people go through hell during their residency (Yes we do have Somali doctors).

-Lily-   

I think Heroes is the coolest show on earth.

As for Greys Anatomy, we're still waiting for the new season. I don't think its wise to keep up with more than 2 TV shows.

Hayat   

I dated Meredith in my dreams.

lool. don't worry i can say the same for "McDreamy". man why can't we have hot somali-doctors like that!!!.

I think Heroes is the coolest show on earth.

naah, i would have to say that its a bit too "corny" for me. i tried to keep watching but with futile effort. I could not figure out what/who was doing the body mutilation thingy(my limited knowledge is apparent).

Awlugeeye, what is that:

I have a good freind of mine who is doing his residency in ENT Head and Neck Surgery and boy do this people go through hell during their residency (Yes we do have Somali doctors).

Dee saxiibka nuguu salaan, salaan deer nooga-geeeh. :D

Aisha   

Arabesque, Awlugeeye....you both made me laugh!! I must admit, I am addicted to that show! And your right Arabesque, I do love the way they represent black men! Berk is my fav. I like izzy too. I hope she doesn't leave though, I have a feeling she is...

But lately, I've been feeling bad about watching T.V so I'm trying not to watch it anymore. Yes......I know.......it's going to be soooo hard!