Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Waa Somaliland

Ibtisam   

Universal Tv shows this song with a collection of Somali singers, not all of them from Somaliland, but most are, at a party in London for somaliland may 18th or something. I don't know what it is called, but somethink along the lines of Calanko weeliga weliga ha dhicin, ha dhicin I heard the end of it as I came into the house and now it is going around in my head and I can't get it out till I hear the whole damn thing. Youtube is not helping me either. Where is JB or Marx when you need them.

I just keep coming across the one Waa Somaliland. Tell me what the other one is called.

The Zack   

LOOOL You made me laugh walahi. I was just giving u hard time. You are so good at listening when religion is being talked about which is great strength you have.

P.s. Heestaas waanba ka helaa.

Ibtisam   

^^It is a catchy song, I guess bringing together 5 different singers makes it different to usual somali songs, now I just need to find it.

P.s. I can't believe you did that as a joke, redface.gif:( fake wadada, thanks for the reminder nevertheless, I took it to heart.

Ibtisam   

Blessed THANK you, thank you. This must be the slow version.

waa calcal.com all somali songs iyo jacbuuri jacly.

The Zack, waax laag deegisanya anymore ma jiran. You got me good!