Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOLer Ladies: Was It You?

Originally posted by Rahima:

^ Like your avatar is any better, in fact it's worse, it's of a gaal.

One made me a refugee and ruined a prosperous country! the other, saved the world from fascism, made me a citizen, give me a second chance in life (Thanks to Allah). Sometimes a gaal is better than your own people. Look at the muslim world to realise my point. Taking a simplistic view of the world is impractical Rahima!

I am not enirely sure if i should be talking to these MODS. They are a complete and utter waste of space. I know its you Rahima that keeps deleting my threads. Admit it!

*Blessed

After your shenanigans the other night! I am not interested in your tirades of self-opinionated bile. Dont call me eedo! you are not worthy!

Odaygii Marx is now angry ,,,,,, looooooooool

Marx, sxb don't worry ,,,, chances are for once, when you miss them they never come back. Be patient and learn how to deal with them next time.

The lady in question has been flashed out already! Your avator is vile! change it asap!

Mr. Marx you can cry as much as you want, I will change my avator when ever I feel like. Is not like you have a better avator. Like I said you can hate but you cannot tell me what to select for my avator.

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Farax,

Guantanamo for listening to Dahir Lucky! come on sxb that extreme. Maybe you prefer soppy poppy sujuwii songs from the likes of Alicom and Mr. Blue. Now thats worthy of Gitmo.

GIGI

The lady in question has been flashed out already! Your avator is vile! change it asap!

Dont make me dig out an atrocious clip of Dahir Lucky from the net. icon_razz.gif

Hubb   

1st post *extremely thrilled*

Aww, such sweet n short entertaining story. I must say somaliwood should knock ur utube doors very soon.

ps i hope u find her very soon ..my wishes are with u n her

NGONGE   

^^ One more post and you'll make 5000, darling. Welcome back.

ps

I am tempted to reveal the secret to Marx. Ok, I shall tell him. It was YOU. :D

Still, did you notice how he refuses to say anything about you, even though I've grilled him? :D

Valentinah,

The lady in question was blessed! Although others claim otherwise.

NG

Just because people like to qarix me at any given opportunity, I wont resort to their tactics.

Stoic

Dahir lucky is a legend sxb! He is a somali musical sensation. I am his biggest fan!

Blessed   

^You’re being very silly now. Mise, are you so shy to approach that pretty young thing that you insist on hiding behind me?

Hmmmm! I'm starting to think this was all a dream. icon_razz.gif

STOIC   

Marx,

Stoic

Dahir lucky is a legend sxb! He is a somali musical sensation. I am his biggest fan!

I’ll rebuke you in a tolerant tone ; get some REAL eye glasses. I don’t know who the LUCKY guy is and I doubt if I mentioned him (I suspect though it was FB). Double check your writing before you pour torrent of words on the screen.FYI I'm not all the Sijuis Spokesperson. Be careful though their fang stings badly! smile.gif

According to reliable sources, I gathered enough information to believe that the lady in question was *blessed!

With *blessed denying these allegations? have i being led astray?