Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Reasons for decline of the Muslim world

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Things have really never been better for those countries. And they have never been worse for Muslims in the west.

^^^do u just want to take the opposite train of thought here yaa NG come on now.

I get the feeling that ppl think Muslims are “inferior” compared to mainly the “powerful” dawgs of the world no? Hmmmm, if Muslim world is backwards then who is enlightened and forward? With all dis technology, sciences, and wealth accumulated most humanity is in poverty, tens of millions die of diseases, not to mention how the good technology of the enlightened western man since WW1 has killed, gassed, shocked n awed, and destroyed the lives of hundreds hundreds of millions of people throughout the world. But hey that’s progress I guess.
Erm, what's your point? You quote me there yet seem to be replying to something entirly different! FOCUS, son.

The point,

I look around me and see every last child discussing Islamic problems and being able to instantly obtain a valid fatwa or information on any given topic.

I see the message of Islam being spread to all corners of the world. I see the problems within Islam being discussed by all and sundry. This is not at all what I would call DECLINE.

Blessed   

^You have a point there actualy, it's wrong to call it a decline but I beleive that we're not reaching our full potential as an ummah.

DnD

Have heard of Amer Khaleds 'Sunaa al-Hayah' campaign? If not, you can read more about it here and it has ignited an active revivalist movement amongst Egyptian youth.

Anyways, Somalis we should really be focusing on our dire situation. Those other countries dadkoodaa u jooga.

Ms DD   

^^ I agree. So what happens now..or this gonna be one those we discuss and disappear?