Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

What do you make of this?

Coloow   

Waggish Spouse!!

Associated Press: Friday june 20, 2003

New Delhi:- A 9-year-old girl was married to a stray dog in a village in India's eastern state of Bengal as part of a ritual intended to ward off a bad omen, newspaper reported yesterday.

The girl, Karnamoni Handsa, had to be married quickly to break an evil spell, according to the belief of her Santhal tribe in the remote villiage of Khanyan, the Hindustan Times said. Karnamoni's tooth had grown on her upper gum, which Santhals consider a bad omen.

The girl's father, Baburam Handsa, a poor sharecropper, could not afford the expenses of marrying his daughter to a boy, so he saved money by making a street dog the groom on June 11, the paper reported. The Ceremony was attended by more than 100 guests.

shyhem   

I really don't get it,i mean Indians way too weird.Recently i read a story that happened somewhere in remote villages of india.An indian man was approached by seven women adn they wanted to have sex with him,guess what the dude did he said no and they killed him.Holy molly this stuff every man dreams of,i'm trying to imagine seven somali women coming to me and i'm like no :confused: He has no idea some of us pray to be raped by seven females :D

OG Moti   

shyhem, bro beleive me u wouldnt want 7 women on u trying to rape u... speakin out of experience u wouldnt want... tht.... anyway .. the indian guy lost his live for sex, i mean he had no choice.. even if he tried to do the job .. the senareo would be like this... with chicken curry, and masala, he might work his way to women 3 after that the equipment will stop functioning and no time for maintenance, the ladies were on specific mission, so either ways he would end up dead .. so at least he did no suffer.. why i say tht, cause he might be enjoy lady 1 and 2 but difinitly lady 3 will be pain and lady 4 no equipment so he dies with pain... got the picture.......loooooooooooooool peace

shyhem   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

shyhem, bro beleive me u wouldnt want 7 women on u trying to rape u... speakin out of experience

Damn are u suggestating u already did that,meeeeen its all good in the hood but can u hook up abrother with Cambodian women,minus the garlic smell :D

Me personally i would rather let them rape me than have them kill me coz i refused to hit that shi-t,meeeeeeeen that shi-t rarely happens,only one in every ten million men comes across it in his lifetime,sad isn't it?