Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

NGONGE is a chauvinist and an elitist!

Haneefah   

War MC-yoow, anu waan kuu digey, dambigan farabadan and sheekoyinkan maalaayacniga ah (sorry ;) ) iska daa.

P.S: You should have observed the named individual in his early days of SOL - afsalaxkudhag was the case, hehe. It would be fair to say that he has somewhat transformed.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Were you reading this post out loud just as you were scribbling it. I think you like the sound of your own voice.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Good one yaa Che...Nooc minal dawaco aala dhahaa wilibo... :D

NG, this is not fair...Walahi it isn't...You got all the beauties on your side without even trying and here is poor A&T (hada wuuba ka daray, Macawis iyo waxaan loojoogin uu isku bixiyay maskiinka) trying soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn hard to fit in with NO LUCK...Meeshuu uleexdaba, like a tennis ball, baa la'isugu tuurtuurooyaa...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Share the love yaaqoo, don't be stingy...Kaba sii dartay oo Layzie aaba Islam sectionka usii wadatay...Qaracan maaku dilee igaarka?

Meel walba yaaloow Macawis, idhageyso, ooyintaan badan dhaaf...Waxaa lagaa ordaa sidii cunug yaroo shan bari jiiro baa ooyin la fadhidaa dhinac walba iyo luuq walba...JOOJI, just JOOJI...Markaa dhiiqo gashana, kaba sii daran...

It is just simple as 1,2,3 NG got game, you don't...Girls just love him, boys love to hate him... :D:D:D Tssssssssssssssss, kaleexda wiilka is on FIRE!!!

Abtigiis   

Haneefah

Taladaas waan qaatay. the name change is part of an overall change. Halkaa iigu soo hagaag hada ka dib. Wa bilaahi tawfiik!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

All the trouble you got is down to JB. He's the one working behind the scenes and getting people on your back. War ninka eska celi.
:D

Ma isagaa wax iska celin kara .......... :D

Abtigiis   

^JB

Salaan sare saaxiib. I learned my lessons. Orwellian tragedy "All Solers are equal, but some are more equal than others" yaa meesha ka socota. I now want to cooperate with the winners. Any probem?

EDIT: Haneefah agteeda uun iga day hada kadib. Kolkii horeba bilaash baan kutubo xoor u noqday. Culumadaan ku biiraye la soco.

Waan habaaraa kuye ,,, ma inaan kuu habaar dhigtaad doonaysaa weligeyba qof aan habaaray kama kicine ,,,, hooooy ka joog awliyada lama doondoontee

I don't normally comment on prehistoric threads oo la soo qufoco - but this thread is of the hook as they say - what is even worse is hapless ayoub has not yet grasp the outcome of this thread - meshii A&T lagu jebiyay buu dagaalkii ka bilabayaa :D :D