Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Burco Under Attack ,,

Hordes of Monkeys attack people at Buro town in Somaliland

Packs of Monkeys have on Monday raided some sections of Buro town in the breakaway state of Somaliland in the northern direction of Somalia.

The furious monkeys and the residents of Buro have gone into battle the residents were using sticks and stones to scare away the monkeys.

An elderly man who spoke to Somaliweyn Website has explained what has brought the raid of the monkeys.

“It is not something surprising there are some months in the year when monkeys occasionally raid towns, and this happens when they miss water to quench their thirst, but to some people this my be very surprising” said Jama Ali an elder in Buro town speaking to Somaliweyn Website.

To some people it was very surprising and they have never seen such a big number of monkeys’ riding in a town in a broad daylight, some monkeys were wounded and they have as well wounded some people particularly children although they are no serious cases of wounds reported.

The climate in the region has not been lately favorable, and can cause scarcity of water in the bush and has forced the monkeys to attempt all means and ways to get water.

NGONGE   

Surprised the old man said it was normal and talked about lack of water. Would have expected talk of doom and gloom and endless inkaar. :D

Kool_Kat   

this happens when they miss water to quench their thirst

Gheelle, I think you missed this part... icon_razz.gif:D Water aa nalagu socodsiinaa...

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Hordes of Alshabab millitants attack people at Buro town in Somaliland

Packs of Alshabab millitants have on Monday raided some sections of Buro town in the breakaway state of Somaliland in the northern direction of Somalia.

The furious Islamists and the residents of Buro have gone into battle the residents were using sticks and stones to scare away the Islamists.

An elderly man who spoke to Somaliweyn Website has explained what has brought the raid of the monkeys.

“It is not something surprising there are some months in the year when Alshabab occasionally raid towns, and this happens when they miss blood to quench their thirst, but to some people this my be very surprising” said Jama Ali an elder in Buro town speaking to Somaliweyn Website.

To some people it was very surprising and they have never seen such a big number of Islamists’ riding technicals in a town in a broad daylight, some Alshabab millitants were wounded and they have as well wounded some people particularly children although they are no serious cases of wounds reported.

That's what i thought when i first read the title of this post. icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Stone throwing is a big hobby for Burco people. How they relished this opportunity. May more monkey's come to the town! The monkey had no idea where they have put themselves into. They should have raided elsewhere.

Burco dadka ku nool budhka iyo cellphone'ka isku gacan bay ku sitaan, dhagaxna jeebashaa lagu wataa! :D

NG, jaadkay shaxaadan ma runbaa? :D

Kuwa Xamar beesaaniyiin ay ahaayeen, jardiinada intay fariistaan ee gabdhaha u iljabin jireen( doubt you would understand any of what I wrote, KK will help you) :D

nuune   

^^ AT&T adigu ciyaar ciyaar baad u leedahay, I once met this Burco lady in front of Hargeisa prison, I was passing by, and she was waiting for someone from the prison, she had budh weyn in her gacan, she looked happy, waan salaamey, and after little conversation, she told me what she is doing here, waxey tiri waxaan sugayaa nin ku jiro xabsiga oo dhawaan la soo deen rabo after 3 weeks in prison, inaan ka aarsado ayaan rabaa waayo wuxuu feedhay walaalkey oo wajiga dhan ka bararsan illaa hadda, kalabkan hada ayuu soo baxayaa inaan wajiga ka dakhraan rabaa :D

she didn't looked angry, but smiling, with her budh, she was in her early 20s and very friendly