Sign in to follow this  
Geel_jire

weird people !

I just had a weird experience this morning.

My boss comes into work this morning with his pregnant wife and comes around to show everyone ... when he gets to me he introduces the lovely lady and informs me that'they' are pregnant with a beaming smile at which point i am :confused: asking myself what's the big deal.

and then he insists i touch her belly ... i keep refuisng saying that's ok ... i can see that she is ... then the lovely lady grabs my hand puts it in her belly and holds it their untill i feel a kick .. then she looks at me as if she has given me some sort treat & expects a thank you.

Ibtisam   

Loooooooooooooooool. HAhaha Loool. Bless them. Are they nearly 40, and this is the first child??

Most pregnant ladies will often ask you feel the baby kicking, it is a very rewarding thing for them to feel their baby move, some talk and chat with the baby in time with the kicks :D

So did you say thanks?? icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

I just had a weird experience this morning.

My boss comes into work this morning with his pregnant wife and comes around to show everyone ... when he gets to me he introduces the lovely lady and informs me that'they' are pregnant with a beaming smile at which point i am :confused: asking myself what's the big deal.

and then he insists i touch her belly ... i keep refuisng saying that's ok ... i can see that she is ... then the lovely lady grabs my hand puts it in her belly and holds it their untill i feel a kick .. then she looks at me as if she has given me some sort treat & expects a thank you.

L0L,Dude you are are the weired one. How can you not grin and not be giddy(all)about a pregnant cadaan woman? Akh!, Iga tag majirtidee smile.gif

Habraha uurka leh waa iska salama aniga,i be like, ii waran Mama(even tho she could be younger than me) smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Someone needs to have some kids of their own ASAP....Before you get arrested for strange behaviour around pregnant ladies. :D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Someone needs to have some kids of their own ASAP....Before you get arrested for strange behaviour around pregnant ladies.
:D

:D

I have been on the record as saying that i am not very kid freindly. Matter of fact,i despise them little rascals. smile.gif

I was being insincere dear lady of Burco smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, so you get all giddy about a pregnant cadaan ladies, but you don't like kids once they come out. So you have a pregnant white lady fetish or something??? :confused:

ibti yes they are in their lat 30's .. i see you have come across this kind of thing.

waryaa faarax ... it is most likely the geel_jire in me that found it strange to be feeling her belly ... but poping something is no special event sxb ... it is probably happening too much & needs to be curbed if anything :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Are you sure you are Somali?? and a man? icon_razz.gif Or how many kids do you have?? do you already have enough for a football team (including the sub) and hence finally realised that too many kids can be a problem? :D

Yes I've come across it before...

^ I am not talking about somalis dear ibti .,... if anything we need to breed like rabbits ... too many lost in the war.

it is the duty of every xalimo to drop a litter to re-populate the country ... do it for you country for faaraxs it is just a fringe benefit :D

chubacka   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

and then he insists i touch her belly ... i keep refuisng saying that's ok ... i can see that she is ...

hahahahaha. some ppl have no blooming shame.

Ibtisam   

Geelka:

:rolleyes: why?? there are already enough mothers watching their children kill, being killed or running to live. :rolleyes: :mad:

Cara.   

LOL. That's very weird. Do you know in more social settings Geel_Jire?

Still I would rather have your aggressive pregnant boss's wife as opposed to the paranoid jealous type who is convinced you're sleeping with said boss and follows in her car when he gives you a lift home :(

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Loool, so you get all giddy about a pregnant cadaan ladies, but you don't like kids once they come out. So you have a pregnant white lady fetish or something??? :confused:

Was it that obvious? :D

Anyway,G/Jire, the point is,you have nothing to fear about pregnant old cadaan women, they are cute Badowgaa tahay maxaan dhahaa :D

STOIC   

Besides my wife's tummy this is the only other baby bump I will touch, it is the looks duhling ;)

jessica-alba-pregnant-interview-004.jpg