Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

Boon Xirsi: a True Somali Legend

RedSea   

yeah bro he is really funny and is alive still.

Abdi Hayebe:

'waxaan kala garan waayey inay (gabadhu) ijeceshay iyo in aan anigu jeclahay'!

Boon xersi 'yaaah! miyaanad cilmi nafsiga dhigan?'.

"markaad suuqa marayso aad kaligaa sanka taagtide" loooool

RedSea   

^well he is blind but people say is even funnier than he was before. He is still has it.

JB,

cabdi Malow was also funny (though he gotten little x rated at times).

Cabdi Malow Allah ha naxariistee had the naughtiest stories ever ,,, but for him all the stories were real.

He died few months ago ,,,,,, AUN ,,,

RedSea   

^AUN cabdi malow...

remember that story that involved the 9 year old somali ee carabta ku kortay oo uu faro xumeeyey and when he was later asked why he did it he said ' inan yar oo carabta kusoo kortay oo siday casiir ucabaysay kala baxday ilaahbaaan idinku dhaariyee kee kadayn lahaa!?

lool

And the other one. It's offensive so I won't say it, but his stories were very extreme.

Yes :D ,, i remember the encounter he had with that very old woman in Afgooye (was it?) and the little gabay he said when he woke up in the morning ,,, :D:D

I used to sit with him sometimes and listen to his stories before he passed away ..... the man was extra ordinary ,,,,,

RedSea   

JB,

It was somewhere around that area...loooooool

Allamagan,

I only hear his stories but neva seen how he looks like.

He says one night he was driving his way into curuba bar when he saw this early 20s beauty strolling down the street on her way to the bar. he pulls next to her, lowered his window and whisle to get her attention, she says to him 'yes maxaa kuu daran walal'. Then suddently he realized that this person he was trying to chat up was his own daughter. :D

Instead of maybe telling her to go home or something, he tells her 'maa adigii baa'?

"

aabo inagu kala wad oo dhinacaaga ka qadhaabo"

I know alot girls wish to have a dad that doesn' t check them, but heck I would definately not allow her if It was up to me.

Looool @ dhinacaada ka qaraabo.

Baaruud,

Raggan fanaaniinta ahi nolosha dhabta ah iyo wax markaa jira oo waqici ah ayeey ka hadli jireen. These stories were real and reflect the true changes in the society markaas.