Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

A month of hypocrisy is near!

Chimera   

Every crooked Moroccan, Turk, Somali, Bengali is goodie goodie, shax shax, Masha-allah for one month. Crime figures plummet, alcohol consumption falls by 35%, clubs are half empty, lots of European girls can't find their exotic boyfriends, LMAO!

FILM IN DEVELOPMENT: ''The Month the Earth stood on its head'', release date:2011, starring Will Smith and Jessica Alba in a Byzantine Burkha. smile.gif

Chimera   

You don't like my personal observation? Don't be sensative sxb, we are thoroughbred halganised moorish soldiers of BLADLAND.

Originally posted by --:

Every crooked Moroccan, Turk, Somali, Bengali is goodie goodie, shax shax, Masha-allah for one month. Crime figures plummet, alcohol consumption falls by 35%, clubs are half empty, lots of European girls can't find their exotic boyfriends,

I like your honesty niyow ,,, no one else would talk about himself in such open way ,,,, ;)

Chimera   

oehhhhh, Jacaylbaro your such an intellectual giant, waan ka cabsaada, you figured me out in just a nano-second.

It's a pity though that your Dirty mind thread will remain silent for an entire month, LMAO!

Chimera   

Tryin to catch me riding dirty

tryin to catch me riding dirty

Abtigiis   

Although what the poster wrote is true, the title is wrong. The month is the month of bliss. What few hypocrites do cannot define it.

Showqi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Although what the poster wrote is true, the title is wrong. The month is the month of bliss. What few hypocrites do cannot define it.

I agree with you. Ramadaan waa Bishii Barakeysnayd. Marka waa khalad in Bishii Barakeysnayd loogu magacdaro Month of hypocrisy.

Haatu   

Originally posted by --:

You don't like my personal observation? Don't be sensative sxb, we are thoroughbred halganised moorish soldiers of BLADLAND.

I thought you were Adam, not Karl's script :D

Kool_Kat   

War heedhe haya what happend to Adam? I really (and mean REALLY) liked the kid! He was one of a kind walahi...WHERE IS HE? Haduu isagii yahayna qofkan, what the hell happened to him?

Khayr   

It is an insult to call the blessed month of ramadan, a month of hypocrsy. Just because people still have an allegiance to islam and become more observant of the deen during ramadan does not make them hypocrites. It actually makes them muslimeen (submitters to the Allah).

Chimera   

No wonder non-muslims have such an easy time offending the muslim community, when one of their own members points out an immense period of hypocrisy coinciding with this month, he is accussed of committing an act of 'blasphemy'

If i created a topic with the title ''Mosque of Darkness'' and then spoke off a specific evil mosque somewhere in the world, would anyone of you actually claim it's an ''insult''?

and yes people who drink and party a day before Ramadan, then observe it for an entire month as practicing muslims, only to immediately revert to their previous lifestyle when it's over are hypocrites!!