Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Brown, stop the pretense adeer. Unless you are experiencing a temporary lust, you cant be in love now! Only unmarried people fall in love and suffer, no?

I dont know where you got the idea of me being married yaa Xiin. Let me catogorically say that I am a single[Ready to mingle,LOL]brotha. Waxba suuqa haa i xirin yaa Xiin. :D

I just happen to be in Love ...Thats all ;)

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Tell me Xiin are you rather a 'modern man' or more of a
traditionalist
like me! Do you hoover the staircase, mop the
kitchen floor
, cook xiin recipes, wash the windows and dry the dishes? Please tell us, we would like to 'explore' more of how religiously leaning folks behave at home?

LoL. Enquiring minds want to know, dheh! :D

Yonis, I am a true conservative adeer! What that means is that I help out and do the cleaning staff but I do it in a more traditional way. The only thing I don’t do is cook and that’s because I don’t know how to make a decent dish. It remains my deepest wish that one day I will excel in it as well!

I cant be a modern man however since that entails a superficial pretense with no tangible substance to it. Saying hunnny always throws me off…bal yaa yiri sheeg-sheega :D .

Brown, single aa! Are you serious waryaa? I have demoted you two ranks if that's truly the case!

***wondering how he got to the married people’s naadi in the first place****

Brown, single aa! Are you serious waryaa? I have demoted you two ranks if that's truly the case!

Misery loves company yaa xiin. icon_razz.gif

And i will be amongst you doomed and used folks pretty soon I'A smile.gif

How soon? Mary up adeer and make sure you shop around in baadiyaha. Don’t go through the painful process of sifting through the qalanjo’s you find in college campuses and in the shopping malls.

Midaan weligeed xerada ariga dhaafin oo aabaheed la yaqaan so qabo adeer.

ps--haddaad tartami kartidna Serenity yay ku dhaafin :D .

STOIC   

Xiin, anagaa kutaanley kuwaas usheeg otheyga . :D

PS Between I improved my Arabic reading skills lately.I wish your Arabic signature below was more visible.I'd have read like a little kid reading all the signs on the road.

Midaan weligeed xerada ariga dhaafin oo aabaheed la yaqaan so qabo adeer

Hahahhahaa.....Adeer,What are you implying? LOL.

Back in carigii, iriley & waxara raac were no older than 14 :D

I am no Paedaphile adeer icon_razz.gif

ps--haddaad tartami kartidna Serenity yay ku dhaafin

Yaan la tartamaya? If he is a bald,short & dark faarax Bringit on adeer :D

Originally posted by
xiinfaniin
:

ps--haddaad tartami kartidna Serenity yay ku dhaafin
:D

One, baadiye ku ma nooli.

Two, I certainly have a college degree.

Three, why would you assume I was available?

You're giving him mixed signals yaa Xiin? Inanka jarka ha ka tuurin yaa?

Aah Stoic is another SOL stud! How did I forget that yaa Stoic! Did you get hitched yet :D ?

Brown, labashub baa wax kuugu dhacaan waryaa! I am erecting meaningful posts on the raod and you are asking such juvenile questions, yaan la tartamayaa maxay tahay :D ? You think Serenity inay meel iska fadhido! If she is not already marked as she seems to hint she will be a tough one to hitch adeer! Some girls naturally come with a highly prized stock you know ;) .

Serenity, assumptions aside, and I think I am fairly accurate with my estimate of you :D !

STOIC   

Xiin, Although it may seem an easy task to do, I am a little lost in the game for now. But like the proverbial silver lining, I think victory will be birthed out of this game soon (IA).It is a hard game that is paralyzing me into fear and inaction for now :D .

well happy v-day xalimoos, we love yall mooowaa! lool... the good, the better and the best!! yall good.

anyways, whats a v-day w/o a dedication song! plz ladies go the link below, scroll N sections, select Nelly Furtado, and listen to Promiscuous lady!! loooool.

I know xalimoos dig this song! peace...yall and i mean it.

http://www.sclub19.com/music.html

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Sharmarke, wallee ilbax baa tahay! The era of 'tii ilmaha hooyadood ahayd baa na shiddeyneysa oo aan cadar uu iibinayyaa :D ' is forever receding behind us!

Serenity, these odayo are harmless!

Xiin,

Once upon a time a man can say, or spit few pharses of gabay and amaan, and get away with a great love such as:

Lagu mood magalada cadmeed macwistii tiile

Lagu mood dhirtii maa calayeesh midhihii saarnaaye.

that ain't working anymore,the reponse is: Ogor iska daa taayo show me the love, that is when a fancy watch, a packet of choclate and few rose petals coming into the scene to steal that heart.