Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Russians know how things should be done

-Lily-   

There is nothing exciting about neo-Nazis ppl, I used to live in Germany, and they are pretty scary. Once my sister went on a school trip and there was a Skinhead rally going on in that town, as they grew more rowdy her school teacher was so worried for her safety that she advised her to lock herself in a cabinet if they managed to flood the town hall. At least a gay person wouldn’t be hell bent on attacking me, so I would choose one over a skinhead any day.

D&D I doubt that would ever happen.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Northerner:

JB, your homo support was predictable
icon_razz.gif

And how am i supposed to interpret the hidden meaning of that parable, when i infact haven't supported anybody in anyway ?

I just questioned your love for the skinheads(neo-nazists), Is that my Homo support or is the above assertion a "shut up faggot" incognito?

N.O.R.F   

Article

A group of gay rights activists came under attack from neo-Nazi thugs when they tried to present a petition asking Moscow's mayor, Yuri Luzhkov, to lift a ban on a Gay Pride parade.

JB

Russia is a new democracy, they've a long way to go, and at the end, they'll ve no choice but to protect the rights of al their citizens from gays to skin-heads inclusive.

Protecting the rights of all includes protecting the right to gay parades right? Which ever way you look at it, you support their cause even if the 'rights of all' explanation is used.

I commend the Moscow mayor!

whats up with this!! gimme a break... yo, i am somali, i know what i care about... however, not this.

plz post this at saudi websites!! word is they have large gay under-ground society.