Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

WHY?????????

do somalis expect better treatment whenever they go to a place where another somali person is working? This always happens to whenever they show up at my work place. I mean they will just pass everybody in line and start demanding immediate service and they will get mad if I cant help them.

I know exactly what ur talking about. :eek: That has happened to me in every job i've worked at. It think they think that since were closer to them then the other people that we should be more considerate in helping them. And don't u always overhear Somalis saying "oh she's a somali, let's go to her" I bet everyone's done that, I even do that. It's just culture instinct.

By the way love ur avator. :D

^^^^^^^couldnt agree with u more.....

the worst part is when they start speaking in somali and I am staring blankly cuz I hardly speak somali(I am wut somalis call sujui)so am not understanding a word they saying. They get mad cuz they think i am ignoring them.

Thanks for the avatar comment..

LuCkY   

HOW ABOUT WHEN THEY START TO INVOLVE YOU IN A DEPARTMENT THAT YOU DONT WORK IN OR HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN BECAUSE A PRODUCT THEY BOUGHT MALFUNCTIONED? :confused: :rolleyes:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SECTION6ER:

the worst part is when they start speaking in somali and I am staring blankly cuz I hardly speak somali(I am wut somalis call sujui)so am not understanding a word they saying. They get mad cuz they think i am ignoring them.

JUST TELL...HEY I DONT FOLLOW YOU OK...SO PLZ GET OFF MY BACK! ;)

Abdinuur   

Com'on man!...you saying you aint gonna hook the brotha up if I stop by your work...let's say you work for a car rental place...I would expect YOU to hook me up cuz i would of done the same for you!

But its a common courtesy na mean...besides it aint like you're gonna get fire or loose anything...

But i understand where you coming from...cuz there are rules and ethics that we gotta live by. We have to be just and fair to all! ;)

^^^^I dont just hook up anybody, you gotta come in a right way. Am saying they expect to be hooked up but you can't do that to every somali persons that come by...