Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Worldwide Busaarad!

STOIC   

Cadaan,

Perhaps that word will be clearer with the following explanation knowing that you can read Somali (although my writing bleeds).The word reminds me awhile back while in the company of fellow Somalis in a shopping plaza a white couple with a beat up car pulled over to a parking lot next to us.For some reason their car broke down and they had to ask for help, which we offered.One of the Somali guys, being poetic as we are said, “Waar niyahoow baahaasha busaaraada galaada kufoolxuuma niin mathoow balogutalagalaay” (SP?) From this statement you should understand that our subconscious mind tells us that it is a word reserved for the colored folks.Not that we believe that we are doomed to poverty, but just that the majority of us fit in that category! :D

nuune   

By Stoic

Waar niyahoow baahaasha busaaraada galaada kufoolxuuma niin mathoow balogutalagalaay

smile.gif

Originally posted by Hunguri:

What is Bisaarad
:D
. It looks funny. Anigu Busaarad ayaan maqlaa. Geel Jire, is this a word used in the North East of Kenya
smile.gif
. Bisaarad!!

why norht east kenya ?

i have heard it in north-west somalia as Bisaarad ... hadiiba waligaa lagu shaxaaday .. no doubt you have heard every variation of this word under the sun :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ ibti LOL
:D
no offense intended i was bored n there is this rumor i was told that you are particularly cute when you are :mad: .... you should be honored there is no one else I would rather underhandedly character assassinate on all of SOL ....

now that i have made her feel special i just have to slip in 1 'abaayo macaan' in there somewhere and everything will be ok*

abaayo macaan .... it will not happen again unless im bored out of my skull
;)

SO to add to your previous offence, you are now attempting to patronize me eh?? :rolleyes: Don’t let me catch you again. And a word of advise yaan u kuu luminin Isseh

P.s. I'm from Burco, waaxas maa naaqano, waa biila abaayo macaan, in fact we find it offensive icon_razz.gif

Nuune: I know :(

Hunguri   

loool@ Ibtisaam. Hee what do you offer in return, if you turn down the sugar couted abaayo macaanto words :D . Bal inoo warran yaa Ibtisam! This is what women in North use ;) .

Odagii guriga

Xaajigii xaafada

Kii nin ahaa ee guriga iska lahaa!

Mmmmm iyo Qaar kaloo badan ;)

Ibtisam   

Sugar coated aah, baal muuxu daadimiyeh?? Abaayo macaanto kuulaah. My first urge is to hit him over the head with my shoe!

Hunguri   

Ahahahahahahh Daadimiyeh. Thanks you made my Friday ;) . Laakiin, I thought it was dhadhamiyey ;) . Either way it works. No, I just found the word Macaan or Abaayo macaanto very sweet. What do you think Awoowe ;) ?

^ I thought i was good in the sugar coating department ... appears i was misled :(

hunguri qaska jooji ... ibti ha igu dirin ninyahow

Ibtisam   

Stop winking at me hoorta, gosh I would hate to run into half the guys on SOL in real life, winking, abaay macanto etc, waan iistileen by now. Wtf xishood.com in burco is calling. :D

Hunguri   

Hee, you mean women benefit from the obediency of men to execute their needs smile.gif May be that is why they are thought nacasyo ama *****. Laakiin, angu I have my own nacasnimo filtering software preinstalled smile.gif !

Ibtisam   

^^^Baal haada good luck with it, laakin nin waalba miid buu na*cas uu yaaheh. Make no mistake about that, they just don't know it. :D

Nephissa   

Worldwide
Busaarad

So it means drought? I thought GJ meant 'Busmaar' or 'Bisad' and misspelled it when I first read the title. Never heard of waxan.