Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

SBP five year plan

Polanyi   

Somali Bariis Party

( recently founded in an Edmonton Internet Cafe)

Year 1:

Gain the support of 89 percent of the Somali wadad population, 95 of the Somali female population and 65 of all Somali Youths. Find Charismatic Sheikhs to do fundraising on behalf of the party.

Year 2

Rehabilitate 6O percent of the Somali youths coming out of young offenders institutions.

Year 3

Introduce strict hygiene legislation to Somali Cafes. Have a photoshoot of female supporters carrying out spotchecks on Somali Cafes and punishing male offenders. This should be a big hit with liberals and other like minded folk.

Year 4

Get a bill banning khat through the houses of parliament

Year 5

The party expects big things to happen in the fifth year. We expect to have our first female head of party. As a result of that momentous occasion, we also expect to have our traditional Somali disagreement. Due to both of the aformentioned reasons, the party hopes to break up into fifty different factions by the end of the fifth year. There are no refunds for memberships.

Your Somali Bariis Party needs you. Boycott Labour, Tories and the other one.

The Government of Moorishland and Bladland.

Jacpher   

^Faradheer is fara (fingers) dheer (long) - long fingers.

Canbuulo is more yummy. Bariis is so in the nineties.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Are you back on xashiish
:D

Xashiish has some healing and inspirational benefits. The negatives outweight the benefits, though, alie ya wagwan? That is why Tupac didn't leave behind no chidren. To much Xashiis= Bila ital in many departments.

The carib people, the aztecs( long distance relations to Sheikh Jeberti, Xafiduhullah) and the general populations were destroyed by the Europeans using a number of biological and spiritual nuclear weapons. The first was the use of biological and manmade diseases to cull of the populations. The second was widespread cultural and colonial attacks on their culture. the former is more paramount for our generations since Malthus proposed the depopulation of xalimos. Somalis need to stop sm smoking xashish/chewing khat and produce more infants. The next World War will be for water and the United States of Europe will try to cull subaltern somaloy-oid populations. We need to produce more genes of the Adan Xashi Ceyrow trend, as the recessive Sheikh Shariff genes tend to give up when the going gets tough. Somali women will never give birth to the likes of Aden in the near future.

ASWRB.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Jacphar:

^Faradheer is fara (fingers) dheer (long) - long fingers.

Canbuulo is more yummy. Bariis is so in the nineties.

So is he trying to say the honourable Banaadiri people have short, stubby fingers :D At least he reveals to us that he's short :D

Polanyi   

^ That must be some fat joint ya Karl

tuff. tuff. tuff. la xawla. acudu billah. If you belong to the Rastafarian Salafis, don't drag me down to your level. Holy men have no need for xashis. ;)

Haatu   

^ i'm a maryooley salafi sxb, but your definately high :D genes, sh sharif, tupac :D

iska sheeg man, mararka qaar baa ku weyn ku tuurataa ;)

Polanyi   

^ i'm a maryooley salafi sxb, but your definately high
genes, sh sharif, tupac

iska sheeg man, mararka qaar baa ku weyn ku tuurataa
;)

In Marka, Somalia, or, Mecca, Saudi Arabi, a man can take another to court for acts of public defamation. I would like to think your vile accusations against a genetleman, who comes from a dynasty of labalwad families, counts as gross defamation. I'll give you till midnight monday to remove your accusations. If not, I shall find out your first three names from Nuune and proceeed to track you down. Watch you gon do when big poppa come for u? Don't blame me, if you get 200 lashes for defamation in public. aswrb.

good night.

Jacpher   

Karl: You can't say "xashiish has some healing and inspirational benefits." and blame others of defamation when call you onto it.

Stop smoking that joint kid.