Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Your avatar~

nuune   

Labaduba waa in la xirxiraa, maxaa isku fakkir ka dhigey horta, si unbey u qamiirsanyihiinee labaduba, aanu xakameyno inta aysan infect gareyn bulshada :D

RedSea   

hihi guys very funny.

the old red who registered and picked the name 'redsea' is no longer active and hasn't been on sol for more than 2 yrs until short two days stint and was booeed by u people so he gave it back to me.

I'm the alshabab rep as well as part time sl mouthpiece. It's all me homeboyz.

ps. we're both from hargeisa though from different xaafado. I'm from qudhac dheer area, he was from Mohamed mooge area.

nuune   

Still both of you need to be locked, JB, kumee waryee, ina keen aanu seeta saarnee labadan nin ee halka ah, soon they will form Trinity waana markii na loo yaabi lahaa oy oran doonaan 3 in one ayaanu nahay

RedSea   

Wallahi it's true. i can see why many christians are confused when their priest is trying to put in understanble language how 3 equals one (trinity). LOL. show waa waali ku dhawaad!

Kool_Kat   

Toloow what would AlShabaabulXayawaaniin do in this case, multi-identity? Karbaash? Shabiiqleey? Cidiyo Siib? Timo Qarsho Ku Xiir? Wariiri?

BadaCas, the other one ( ;) ) was boring, that's what happens when you're in St. Paul for awhile... :D You're more hip, AlShabaab with a hint of saqajaanimo (and I mean this in the nicest way possible)... :D

NGONGE   

Red Sea is:

spartacus-DVDcover.jpg

I have a confession to make too. The old NGONGE that used to use this name is gone. I am his younger friend who supports Somaliland. :D