Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

How-to-make the best QAD LOOX

STOIC   

FARAX BROWN,

Come on you must have made the Qad at Macalim Tuure Duugsii.I use to make mine with magic invocation so that it woun't wipe off when it rains.

To the Western grown kids or city dwellers, see some of us never had the pleasure of green carpet with daisy wallpapers.We learned our Quran under more traditional setting where the Macalin beat the crap out of our thighs when we didn't do our Faartaanbaha (SP?) as a practice before the lesson started.If there is one thing we learned from that setting it is that you don't need a cinderella theme to be a Hafiiz ;) .

Haneefah   

^FB wouldn't know loox/khad if they hit him in the face let alone use them (that's what he gets for not knowing where Weylo laguxidh is :D )

Buuxo, elitism? Hardly darling. But I was indeed blessed with many xufaadh and Qur'anic experts in the family, alhamdulilah. I was homeschooled for the most part.

^ :D

Cadeey,The name Weylo Lugu xidh sounds so shaky,as shaky,as Sean Penn in the movie 1986 smile.gif

Originally posted by STOIC:

FARAX BROWN,

Come on you must have made the Qad at Macalim Tuure Duugsii.I use to make mine with magic invocation so that it woun't wipe off when it rains.

To the Western grown kids or city dwellers, see some of us never had the pleasure of green carpet with daisy wallpapers.We learned our Quran under more traditional setting where the Macalin beat the crap out of our thighs when we didn't do our Faartaanbaha (SP?) as a practice before the lesson started.If there is one thing we learned from that setting it is that you don't need a cinderella theme to be a Hafiiz
;)

You remember how cool i was back in the dayz. You think i would make my fingers messy? Thats what kina chu were for :D

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Who have an issue with Weylo-lagu-Xidh? And why is it shaky?

Anaa yidhi,bal maxaad iga qaadi kadhaa?(accentka ma kehasheen?) smile.gif

Interesting story i heard about this weylo lagu xidh place sometime ago.

I am told,the place got its name when the Sayyid abducted some villagers(Raaf,or Draft in modern military terms) and when fellow clansmen(villagers?)came to rescue them from this mad mullah at dawn,the Sayid was gone and there were no men at this place,but instead there were numerous weylo tied to tree(i am guessing an Abaq tree). Hence,the name Weylo-Lagu-Xidh! smile.gif

Warkaas maxaa ka jiro?

Buuxdo,So do you have a perfect recipe now for your Qad? Forget the Loox,i am pretty sure you cannout curve a straight line out of plaster of paris,let alone wood. smile.gifsmile.gif

Buuxo   

^Brawn don't make me take out my tools , FYI ani buuxo-isku filan baa ku magac dheerahay.Hadi i qabato looxana waan fiiqan :D .

PS: Brawn , this thread is not only for me ,so take note, you dont want to be the only one aan qad-riiqankarin oo loox soo goysankari. ;)

Abtigiis   

Faarax Brawan

With the accent you spoke with, and recent developments on rendition of fellow comaptriots, you would be the last person I would allow to philosophize about my home village!!

Waryaa tuulooyinkayga ii daa, Ilaahay ma taqaan. Kolna miyaad Isoo dhibi, kolna waa ila kaftami?! War anagaa wax aragnay!AGAA!

Originally posted by Buuxo:

^Brawn don't make me take out my tools , FYI ani buuxo-isku filan baa ku magac dheerahay.Hadi i qabato looxana waan fiiqan
:D

PS: Brawn , this thread is not only for me ,so take note, you dont want to be the only one aan qad-riiqankarin oo loox soo goysankari.
;)

L0L, intixansanidaa Buxos! Buuxo isku filan,love it. B.I.F in short, more like Buuxo is fidan :D ..Anyway...)

Abtigis,war awowgaa la janee,ma dhulkaad iga xigtaa? especially WLX?

Nephissa   

Yeah right @ you two above :D . I might have swallowed it once or twice trying to get the 'qad' dirt out of my fingernail tips with my teeth.