Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Houses of your choice!

RedSea   

salamu calaykum,

"this guy has bombarded us with pics from here and there,we are sick of his posts,wah"!

^Yes I know what you are thinking and I am deeply sorry,if I have given you too much of this housing/pics/vidoes and stuff like that,but bare with me here as I do one of my usual things here,post pics of other people's homes.The reason I do is that some of you might find a usefull,especially those of you planing to build a house back home>so those of you,this is for you,and for the rest,as I said I am sorry,but please let me do this one more time,here it goes> :D

Houses of your choice:

0022.jpg

dcc34.jpg

dcc38.jpg

003.jpg

52.jpg

0013.jpg009.jpg

me   

I would never want to live in a house like that if the people on the street where that house is built are dying of hunger. It's just immoral to show wealth like that. Why not live in a modest and support people from the community instead of just being a show off. The house of my choice would be a house thats equal with the house of the poorest of the country I live in. Inequality is never a great thing, everybody should enjoy a good living standard.

RedSea   

^That is good way to look at it,waana gartay inadeer ee bal sug horta aan dhameeyee waxa, ha iyo caku.lol

But did you know these are the houses that the people that average occupies today, as you can see everyone across the streets lives in beautiful house:

MVC-006F_JPG.jpg

MVC-008F_JPG.jpg

the rest are here,check 'em out!