Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Gaajo iyo Oon: Meeye gurmadkii iyo gargaarkii?

Paragon   

Mise anaga Somalida tabaaleeysan ee ay oonku iyo gaajada faraha-xun ku haayaan uma diir-naxayno? War sidan maan isku dhaanno dadyahow?

If you can not organise a fundraising activity on your own, there are Muslim organizations such as MuslimAid and Islamic Relief, who have branches dealing with Horn of Africa. Please try to:

1- print posters with big CAPS

2- set up stalls or tables collecting money in your respective university, workplace (during the break/lunch time) or in the streets if possible

3- Buy some cakes or snacks and tell people it is free and that they can help in contributing some money

4- Whatever collected, however small, chanel it to an organization that has the means to translate it into food and water on the ground.

5 - Most importantly, place your name in the bit you've collected so that you can follow whether it is reaching the intended people.

JUST DO SOMETHING.....IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE BIG....

VOLUNTEER IF YOU CAN FOR FEW HOURS WITH A CHARITIY ORGANIZATION COLLECTING RELIEF FOR HORN OF AFRICA (ESPECIALLY SOMALIA/NORTHERN KENYA)...

JUST TAKE A SIMPLE STEP AND YOU WILL BE SURPISED HOW FULFILLING THIS IS..

TIME IS RUNNING OUT...PLEASE.. TAKE THE FIRST ACTION...ANY ACTION WOULD HELP...HELP YOUR FELLOW SOMALIS AND MUSLIMS...

Baashi   

Good suggestion.

Help your relatives. It is easy to send them money through xawaaladaha. If you don't have relatives in the affected areas as the brother suggested use the aid organization of your choice.

Allaha u yasiro

BOB   

That's true... waraa fadhiga halag kaco oo bakheelnimada joojiya.. walaaleheen Soomaaliyeed ee dhibaateesan haddaan anaga wax u qaban weeno yaan sugeynaa oo aan ka fileynaa inee wax uqabtaan?

Come On People.. Donate few dollars or pounds or Euros to this great cause..

May Allah s.w Come To Their Rescue Insha Allah.

Peace,Love & Unity.

Paragon   

I wish people would give their concentration to this emergency....all other discussions should stop save the discussion of how we can help alleviate the people's hardship. Can we atleast give alittle bit of attention to this grave matter..just for few days till we work out how SOL and its members can contribute...?

Not likely I guess...I suppose we have other more important issues to discuss.

PS: I suppose showing concern for other Somalis is fashionable. Well as you were! Sorry to bother you people.

Originally posted by Paragon:

JUST TAKE A SIMPLE STEP AND YOU WILL BE SURPISED HOW FULFILLING THIS IS..

If you could reach and save one life, I think you've done the world a ton of good. It doesn't much, times or money wise.