Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Would you marry cadaanka?

Baluug   

No, I don't mean me(well OK, I do mean me :D ) but seriously, would you amrry a white person, or any other race for that matter? Speak your mind, you won;t hurt my feelings if you say no......

me   
The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots

Nephissa   

If I was single and looking, I would marry a white guy, only if he had:

Brad Pitts.....very sexy eyes and hair

The Rock's....Biceps

George Clooney's....smile and lips

Bill Gate's........money

Mathhew McConaughey's.....ABs and butt

Jim Carey's.......humour

Einstein's......brain

Ferran Adrià's........cooking skills.

Ibtisam   

^^^Honey even if you was not single or looking and such guy existed, waad laa caaririd laaheed, we'd never see you again, let alone your farax :D lol just kidding

Nephissa   

hey, come to think of it, I have 3 things out of that list.. not bad @ all :D . I wouldn't trade them in for anything else. @ Ibty.

No running for this Xalimo.

Malika   

^LOL.

Caadan,if the brother is a God fearing ,practises his deen and is down with my intrusive/crazy/demanding family then by all means I dont see why not!

But its a matter of preference and attraction too,I for one love caramel filled chocolates.. ;) and also its too late to go all creamy white now!.. smile.gif

Heck Yeah

As long as he is muslim and practicing one, he is welcome...Honestly, looking at the type of guys I found attractive, I would say I am partial to white males

Buuxo   

looool@Cadaanka, you have truely become a somali..you up to the old tricks of the odayaals :D (not that im saying you are odey) ....yaab!

Ladies,if aabihiin were near, you would have all been bethrothed to Cadaanka. :D

PS: Cadaanka, geela soo diyaari hee,the rest will be arranged by SOLs resident Odayaal. ;)