Sign in to follow this  
Intel

heart of a lioness

Rahima   

Allah i saw it yesterday evening of channel 7. Normally I’m not a big fan of such documentaries, but with this one i was literally glued to the television. I actually screamed when that male lion got hold of the cub-on the verge of crying when it died.

So amazing walaahi, yes extremely sad :( .

Intel   

yeah

it came as a huge shock didn’t it.. in the midst of bit tranquil moment…. couldn’t get my little sisters stop crying…it was good that happen tho otherwise both lioness and the calf would die of starvation

Sky   

Yes I've seen this on Animal Planet. Quit extraordinary isn't it. It defies anything we thought we knew about animal behaviour. Even when the lioness was starving, you could see her struggling not to eat the antilope. Lions are definetily majestic animals.

The Douglas-Hamilton family are quite impressive. The patriarch Dr. Ian D-H had spent his life rescuing elephants throughout Africa and all his daughters speak several African languages such as Swahili, Samburu etc.