Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Ahhhh ,,, The Beautiful Flag

Oz   

^^ Lol malika his so good at doing his work thou, when you meet JB in person his tottally different. I just can't stand multiple personality.:)

Malika   

^ :D ,I am sure he is smile.gif . From my observation,I have seen people become so defenceful,against this 'cadoow' and not realising they are 'cadoow' by their actions either verbal or physical..[did I make sense?]

I am in the muridi state of mind this morning.. :D

Muridi your a legend. :D

ps.My rant have nothing to do with the flag.. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

As I ordered my coffee the Kenyan assistant asks me where I was from to which I replied "I'm Somali". He then asks, Somalia or Somaliland?

For JB heh.

Malika, you are not making any sense today ,, :D

Look at the beautiful flag with the pretty little girls with nacnac qori in their hands ,,,,, :D

Originally posted by Oz:

^^ Lol malika his so good at doing his work thou, when you meet JB in person his tottally different. I just can't stand multiple personality.
smile.gif

So you think when you meet me i will be holding the blue flag ???? ,,,,,,, You totally dreamiing :D

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

As I ordered my coffee the Kenyan assistant asks me where I was from to which I replied "I'm Somali". He then asks, Somalia or Somaliland?

For JB heh.

lol. a british askari( detective) once asked me if I was from SL or Somalia. When I asked how they knew about this, the officers said some Somali youths got arrested and apparently they said they were somalilanders, and not Somalis. Of course, i gave them an MMA lesson on Somali unity :D

nice flag, btw. but i don't like how singers and rappers wave the flag at parties. take the shahada out at least for those occassions.

The Shahadah is what beats Alshabab ,,, :D

Now that the British & Kenyans know the difference between Somalia & Somaliland ,,,, then it is a great achievement ,, :D