Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Dedicated to ATT - the Shabeelnagood of SOL

As we all know AT&T is a heartless, wily trickster who likes to capture naive young women from SOL. below is poem of laments from The Siren about AT&T: :D

Like a suckling lioness when she has lost her cubs

Or like a mountain oryx with an arrow in his body,

Lamenting and calling, yesterday at dead of night.

Again and again I stumbled down the steep banks—but sought you all in vain.

You know what seared me—then judge it fairly, for you have wronged me!

His prosperity, and the sour milk he used to drink, all gone

And who sits in an empty corral, his children hungry

And his camel-calves orphaned—thus am I ill with bitter grief.

You know what seared me-then judge it fairly,

for you have wronged me’

Paragon   

'Adaa garan waxay gubee, garwaaqso waad igu gaftee?

A moving piece, yaa Sayid.

That A&T is a modern day Shabeel Naagood needs no other testimony than his masterful shukaansiga dadban . smile.gif

LOL-I swear it some of you are just asking for trouble spreading these falsehoods.

Paragon again I see your adding petrol to the fire?

Ps Nice poem quite poignant and very sweet indeed.

^^ :confused: your post are as confusing as your gender :D

Paragon - Markhaanti - ma ila aragtay smile.gif

The Siren - what falsehood?? - there is no need to backtrack now. you were warned by wiseman himself. smile.gif

awaiting AT&T's confirmation

MZanzi   

just know that English does not have gender. An entire text can be written without clarifying the gender. But of course, you know that I am laba xaniinyood and actually i have bigger balls than you ...i can proof it if you want

^adigu waxaa tahay shabeelladda raga :D

LOL@ i can proof -

haye proof it - haddii laba xiniinyod leedahay icon_razz.gif

p.s hays qaawin!! haddii kale AT&T aa ka gashanaya :D

Abtigiis   

Well, instead of invoking that otherwise poignant song which talks of a girl who was found exposed and then taken advantage of, and implying I wronged Siren, you could just have said The_Siren is a female version of A&T; for that is your purpose.

Now, as to my alleged Shukaani, I am a desciple of the new result-oriented doctrine of management. If it could not land me a single SOL girl after 3500 hectic posts, even after I announced my availability for an initial 40-day probation, what use can one make of it. I think my shukaani style is archaic, old-fashioned and would have worked for audiene that are not here banging at keyboards but are making food at home.

In any case, my luck has always been with the unlearned, unsuspecting village girls who are titilated by gallentry of a man who just come out victorious out of a contest with lion. The type you modern guys call wuu libaaxeeyaa markuu gabdhaha arko.

It took me many moons to know the learned, civilized, cold-in-public-but-hot-private girls here are not for my types. My heydays go back as far as the poem you posted dear Sayid. The only luck that I can have here, and that is why I keep trying positions (like a right full-back who could notgo past the opposing defender and goes to the centre or left full back) is becuase there could be some iconoclasts among them who will try to explore what their moms used to have. What the moms used to have in those days of pure love, where the car you parade, the gadget you display, or the credentials you boast off didn't matter. When you circle the accacia tree to get a glimpse of the face behind the beautiful voice and long for the day the voice will come to your face without hinderence. And hope is full. With teary Aaliya, root-goer Ibtisam around, there is room for optimism.

There is more optimism even with the advent of the scorpions, the Sirens and Psst who will want to explore a bit more out of the physical world. Now, who can rule out I may land one of them one day?!! How many elections did Abraham Lincoln lose before he was crowed president?

It took me many moons to know the learned, civilized, cold-in-public-but-hot-private girls here are not for my types.

Caaaaac!, Waxaas oo kale waxaas la dhahaa, Jac kuleel. smile.gif

LOOOOOOOL@AT&T - wacade - you are epitome of the modern day Shabeel Nagood. educated or not, old or young - bal aan aragno wixii ka fikada. :D

Foolxumo - maxaa u cayneysa Ngonge? is a doctor or genital checker? :D