Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Team NGONGE

I'd like to know why I'm the only one who has a character and an assassinated one at that in your dream? I was actually very annoyed to read this post at first. Now several hours later I am irritated. I guess the danger of meeting people is that posts like this cease to become impersonal.

Thoroughly unamused.

Cara.   

Val, is lamb shank what they're calling it now? Woof.

I have been instructed to watch this space, so Che mind translating what you wrote there? I don't like no ferrin languages.

Oz   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

At the appointed hour, I was stood outside the restaurant waiting for Serenity to arrive! Fifteen minutes later and I was still stood there waiting. It was raining, it was dull and it was mundane. Doubts of being jilted started to creep in but my Serenity would not do that to me, or would she?

As I stood there wondering if she will ever come or if I should cut my losses and go home, I suddenly noticed a young lady with half her body almost hidden behind her umbrella pulling at my shirt sleeve! I think she was trying to shake my hand. I looked down but all I could see was the top of the brolly! I grunted something about not having any change on me when I suddenly heard that faimilar Indian lilt. It was Serenity, she came after all. I almost lifted her off the ground in a bear hug but, out of nowhere, I imagined a choir of SOL mullahs shouting ‘adeer xishood oo yarta dhig’!i]
:D

^^^^^That cracked me up,hahahaha nice read sxb!

Cara jee may kuch nahii likaa or kahaa bus meeraa dost Lazy bataarahaa englandistan bohotii boring hee. isliyee may Lazy bataayaa samajaa karoonaa Englandistan luug haalad. Anyhow Ab sunaa zandigii keesaa jalraahay..haal bataa yaar.

Alla haafis :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Thoroughly unamused.

Start your own team topic - Team Sheheheheee -

You have alot of supporters :D i know they can't wait you to call upon them! : cool :

Cheers

Originally posted by Cara:

Val, is lamb shank what they're calling it now? Woof.

Heheheh, raggu dhan cadkass bay u laab laabanayeen, woof ;) .

now ng sir, just because your were captivated by my natural good looks, don't let yourself be lulled into the comfort of the overly relaxed mannerism that are carefully disguised to pacify the natural threats raised in the unlucky many when confronted with the afore mentioned fantastic looks.

now do go on with your dream

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I'd like to know why I'm the only one who has a character and an assassinated one at that in your dream? I was actually very annoyed to read this post at first. Now several hours later I am irritated. I guess the danger of meeting people is that posts like this cease to become impersonal.

Thoroughly unamused.

Dont feel so bad, he called me short in every possible way. I feel like a midget in this sheeko! :( . The only one who got away is Val, but I suspect its coming... it must be!

I intend to get my own back when he is done... do the same ;)

LoL@CG who cant see past the Adonis.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool retarded women thought she found a perfect opportunity! :D Loool. HAHA

Sheherazade! lol get your own back, you can write as well.

Ibtisam   

^^^long time no see smile.gif how you? and I'm not there, because I was not there :D

Ngonge stop being mean and post the rest, which I know you wrote last night!, just copy and past it will ya!

Malika   

Hi Ghanima *waves*

I am good dear,how are you?

I have a feeling this dinner party wasnt a dream but a reality,and am to demand why was it so selective??