Suldaanka

Opinion Polls shows a trend from "iigeeya" to "Farmaajo iga leexiya"

Tillamook  qollada budhcadbadeedka ama budhlayn uma libaaxayno. Sababto ah nin  aad ka adkaatay maxaad kaga digan. Marba  gaalki  Keith ha iga dacweyo. Ama United nation warqad u qor. Ama  bantu warqad u qor ama ashkatoo.  Xaji xunjuf is the land Lord of  tukaraq. Marla calan cad qaata oo isdhiiba

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

^Xaaji Maalaayacni,

Boowe, aa ku la tahay!

...but don’t let me stop you from indulging your retarded fictional fantasies in here.😁

Tillamook the demolition crew they are coming For galkacyo  waxan kabaqaya cabdicawar inu ishakala na kacawarmo.

The cheese man  xita tageero kahelimaysaan

Holac   

I am not really surprised. Farmaajo's social media hype was a well orchestrated brilliant campaign, but like any job, you have to deliver in the end. 

The cheeseman might have governed Somalia in a situation it is peace  and has law and order and institution's. But  the cheeseman can't fix Somalia security is failing  assinations  still happen. Alshabaab is getting stronger  and stronger  I doubt the situation will change in 2019. The man is  incompetent .