Che -Guevara

TPLF re-elects the old guard to the Executive Committee

Tigre will never submit fully to galla rule che. The tigres went through allot. Debretzion is   re  arranging TPLF.  In order to be politcally ready against  the galla amhara storm.  The gallas have their qeero which is simply qeeylo in af Somali wa dee  gaalamadow wa  cawaan.

4 hours ago, Ducale said:

I can understand why certain clan would celebrate Tigaray holding on to power by their fingernails, laakiin  somali badankoodu oromey taageersanyihiin. Somaliland iyo ardal Oromo waa hal waxa u dhexeeya waa distance kaliya. Wiilka Oromo will always feel at home in hargeysa than wiil amxaaro ama tigaray ah. Hargaysa waa luqadiisi oo ninka oromo Magacaaba soodhaweyn ugu filan. 

Somaliland waxay dan ugu jirta Oromo hadii kale wiilkii yaraa ee mustafe cagjar ha lagu karbaasho oo sidii ina iley yagoo hoos kambadhuudha ha la sawiro. 

Ducaale, saaka xigmad baa kaa soo burqanaysa.😃

Keep up the wise commentary.

The gallas are 2 subclans borana and bereentu bareentu noole subclans afranqallo and others near us. We fought them since the 18 century. Qeero as qeylodhan galla madow. I don't trust jawar and others lemme meqershe. The  problem xabashida amxara are our enemies two this goes even deeper  it's religous it's territorial. It's very deep.  I think in  order to  defeat the gallas we need to divide  The Tulama are amharas culturally  The willow galla are Muslim  but they are culturally xabasha. 

A lot of new ones too actually 31 out of 55 is mostly new faces.

What makes it look old is most of the plans, renewal..etc was already decided a year ago.

The people of that region were bitterly complaining that all their capable and good people were being sent to Federal government and only second rates in their kilil.

On 10/1/2018 at 12:49 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Including  Getachew Assefa, former spy chief.

I think the fight between Getachew and Iley was really bad. Iley friends the generals are mostly retired.

Getachew is suspected being the national security advisor of Abiy, but since the Amhara, some Oromo, Somali and even some Tigreans are not comfortable, PM Abiy is not officially filling that post. It has been empty for 3 months now.

Their advantage is that the system of governance they set up is now defended more by others than Tigray. Now everybody in Ethiopia even those who had picked arms against Federalism are defenders of it.

As long as there is Federal system there may be ups and downs, but no body is out of the game.

Observer you are  right  when meles was alive it was all about tigre. But now the gallas  will defend the new Ethiopia especially the one in power  lemme meqershe abiye ahmed welegey gallas and many gallas from wollo. But tell  me  what was jawar maxammad doing in tigray. What are debretzion and jawar maxammad concocting. I heard the movement of people between meqele and asmara is also going very smooth. Since debretzion and the xamasien dictator are in good relations now.

galbeedi   

They are not done, but a soon as real election takes place the Tigray power will disappear for good. THey are leas than 7% of the population. In a parliament of over 500 people , they will be insignificant.

If I ware Abiy Ahmed, I would call the election as soon as possible . Next summer of 2019 could be the perfect time. 

On 10/9/2018 at 7:25 PM, galbeedi said:

They are not done, but a soon as real election takes place the Tigray power will disappear for good. THey are leas than 7% of the population. In a parliament of over 500 people , they will be insignificant.

If I ware Abiy Ahmed, I would call the election as soon as possible . Next summer of 2019 could be the perfect time. 

But have you ever thought that Abiy Ahmed and Lema would loose in Oromo kilil if the election was called today or soon?

That is the reality right now. That is why they PM and Co. still need Tigray.

There was an old woman talking in TPLF conference telling them that Tigray always loses itself and fixes Ethiopia. All of you the educated the hard working went to Ethiopia forgot about us and see what you get. Our kings and Emperorsa also did the same in the past.

It was very interesting. TPLF even the connected ones in Addis are not running there now, since they can lose their heads at home.

Nothing is consolidated its all in flux...day to day affair in Ethiopia and Eritrea.

galbeedi,

You live in Canada and always make mistake with numbers. Isn't one small province that stopped an agreement that was approved by all Canada to modify the constitution some 2 decades ago?

Even the Hareri, smallest kilil in Ethiopia has power of veto on certain parts of the constitution.

Plus Tigray never had more than 3-4 ministers and they still have that much.

The only kilils that are relatively problem or incident free are so far Afar and Tigray. go figure.