Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Ngonge named Prime Coordinator of SOL

Abtigiis   

After careful consultations with my advisors, and the head of women affairs elected recently Right Honourable Ms KoolKat, and mindful of the following facts:

- His clanish outlook and dubious social moral standing notwithstanding, Ngonge's creativity and knack for creating amusement out of nothing is undisputed

- Having looked at his enormous contributions to SOL and considering the number of women in SOL who will have hanged themselves if it were not for his empty promises that he will marry them one day

- Respecting the demans of senior nomads who have been in touch with me since my election, including such luminaries like Paragon, VAl, Malika, Buuxo, AllaMagan, Mr. Somalia

I have decided to appoint Abdullahi-Kaafi Ahmed Cadare, alias Ngonge, as the Prime Coordinator of the SOL effective this day of first October, 2009. His roles and responsibilties will be given to him in person.

AT&T caadi iska dhig.... this has gone to your head a little too much saxiboow.

Instead of coming with pathetic positions for your cronies. We need vioable and tangible solutions to many of the grievances people have about SOL.

You are now in a position of authority.... use it wisely. the people have chosen you to lead them, but then again when has an Indigenous Ethiopian half-blood Somali ever led Somalis. Your somaliness needs to be authenticated before going any further.

There are rumours circulating that your from the hawd region of Ethiopia .