Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Joining Al-Qaedah

Well, i want to join this group. That is what i think these days.

How many of you want to join them ?

How can one join them horta ?? ,,, online applications or underground interviews ??

Ibtisam   

1) JB works for the SIS or FBI or something of that nature, he wants to find people on this site who may lean towards this said group so they can start tapping your phone, and finally arrest your as*s

2) JB wants to get of SOmaliland, therefore he is hoping to post this thread and for the US covert operations to take him away

3) He is just messing about

4)He is already part of the said organization and is looking for new people to identify and shadow for a while, before formally inviting them.

5)IT is as he said, he is naive, and wants to join, but does not know how to. In which case the first rule is 1) shhhhhhhhhhu, not so damn loud.

:D:D lol

looooooooooool@ibti ,,,,

why all of you is not helpful bal ,,, abu geeljire is a pure and plain coward, that is why he thinks i work for the intelligence ,,,,

The rest are more cowards and that is why you all avoid clicking the REPLAY button thinking you will fall in the FBI/CIA's trap ,,,,, alla kuwani fuleysanaa.

Even my local sheikhs are fulayaal and they run away once you mention ALQA ...... they don't even let you finish the sentence ,, :D

I think i should simply call the FBI and ask for details ,,,,, :D

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro, you have been finally brought to public, with your dirty clothes washed by your big mouth!. Ibtisama smile.gif , you may post that as a joke. But, seriously this guy works for those agents. I know him very well, halayska ilaaliyo smile.gifsmile.gif . Abu Geeljire, waar adiga waxaasi ma fulaynimaa loool What is with SIS do they even exist lool waa 3,000 ignorent old men thugs hired by Riyaale. Wallee, maalin ayayba Hargaisa lacag iga xadeen. Belive me Its not a joke smile.gif they pick pocket me in an amasing manner! Waar lacagtaydii yaa iiga soo celiya tuugta! Laakiin, hadda Hargaisa oo dhan baa wada SIS ah.....

Emperor   

^War ninyahow anigu horaan uga shakiyay. Look. Observe. Try and link the dots..

JB is in Somalia, Hargeisa. He's online 24/7 and posts faster than any of us can do here iin the West with out high speed connections. I won't be suprised if he's accessing to the Super fast connection speed 0f Uncle Sams base up in Djibouti.

Emperor   

^To add one more truthful point to my suggestion, its only possible to have one agent user out of almost half a million registered SOL members. C'mon we have them in real life, how hard it is to operate in the cyber world, many are also in hiding, silent readers...

Beware, is ilaaliya hadabba...

Emperor   

^I am not and I have no crimes on my part to be running away from my Maryo :D

But its fact these things happen in real life, JB is at it, why post such topic wide on the open and on public forum, and he asks whether I, or any other member of the forum wants to join them, and the best of all is the question of how? WTF, how the hell am I suppose to know!!! grrrrr hhhhh

I have a half mental distant cousin who was once jailed for claiming to know Osama, he's been under interrogation for weeks and later released because of his mental problem and the fact that he knew the man throught news and TV alone...

There was also this white teenage girl who on her way from the US to UK joked about being a terorrist with one of the Airport wardens, she was held for 24 hrs for some serious questioning and later released, people are snatched and dissappear for nothing. You will no longer believe where this world is heading to, we live in the rules of George Bush's junle, no joke about these matters or the G-Bay is within sight :D

Many active SOLers seem to have avoided this topic, may be I is naive for showing on...

Ibtisam   

We'll considering where you live, I think it is wise for you to avoid this topic. I know few brothers that have dissappeared in that area. JB feels saver than most of us because he is in H-town, but even that could only protect him so much.

P.s. You seem to be under the impression that IT MATTERS whether you know them, or how to join etc. You are guilty by default. Aama run, ama keep your maryo. Waa laaisku yimi in these endz.