Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A Seriously Good Sauce for a Seriously Good Cause

Comic Relief and Gordon Ramsay have teamed up to bring you a brilliant new and exclusive range of cooking sauces to tempt all your taste buds and raise some serious cash to help change lives.

Developed in Gordon’s very own kitchens, the Seriously Good range consists of five different sauces, bursting with Mediterranean flavours. They’re delicious served with meat, fish, vegetables and pasta – we know because we can’t get enough of them at Comic Relief HQ! All ingredients have been selected by Chef Ramsay, including 12 year old balsamic vinegar and oven-roasted cherry tomatoes, to ensure that only the best quality and authentic tasting sauces are squeezed into each and every jar.

The range includes Bolognese & Red Wine - simple yet vibrant, Spicy Red Pepper & Spianata Sausage – with a touch of fire, Tomato, Black Olive & Mixed Herb – bursting with real Mediterranean flavours, Cherry Tomato & Balsamic – a perfect blend of intense flavours and natural sweetness, and Wild Mushrooms & Mascarpone – a rich treat.

With at least 10p from the sale of every jar going to Comic Relief – and no cash going to Gordon at all – you can make a difference every time you shop. The money raised will help to transform the lives of poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged people in the UK and across the world’s poorest countries.

As Gordon said, ‘I’ve seen first hand the difference money raised through Comic Relief can make, which inspired me to get involved. We’ve created a range inspired by the Mediterranean using only top quality ingredients. We’ve combined them in an inventive and exciting way to produce rich, intense flavours that you’ll love. As you know, I don’t do anything by halves but don’t take my word for it – just put one into your trolley and you’ll be helping Comic Relief.’

Starting from September you’ll find the Seriously Good range in major retailers including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrisons and The Co-Operative – so get shopping, get cooking and help to change lives!