Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Going to a Wedding?

Ibtisam   

Loool, Waali. How much did I pay him kulaha.

As the middle man (women) between him and the said company, Ngonge paid a small fee (not money) for introducing gossiping 35yr old women who fight over farahs to their site. icon_razz.gif I mean could they NOT be classy business women iis nacey? Or high flyers or CL type ladies, OR just normal women? :D:D

Sorry to disappointment, laakin the site anigu isk ma lihi, another SOL member will be very pis*sed off about all this credit I am being given for wax an shaqo ku lahein!. :cool:

Now what does that suppose to mean@ CL type of ladies?

Hello Juxa..whats popping in your village?

So jelous of Malika. I bet she is enjoying the malawax, mandazi, tamtamu ohh how green I am.

Ibtisam   

CL Subxanallah I fear innad Malika cawirid!! You have been green eyed and jelouse of her since she left. Does anyone even know if she got there safely? CL ba hawad ka qabsatey!!! :eek: :D

CL type of ladies- Cynical and feminist, political, a women's-man

Juxa   

CL's kind of women waa gutsy and brave.

my village pirates baa xaaraan kuheysta? sicirkii geelana cirkuu marayaa

Are you saying am butch? how could you? i need to set up a gogool now. smile.gif

Ibti- shame on you. Its holy month after all, am behaving. *GREEN.

Juxa got the first part lakiin the next part waa confusing.com. Translation balease.

:D

Malika   

Hello folks..Naa CL ii daa baal..I just got run over by a bicycle..so hectic in Kariakoo.

CL, I will be back next week, baal come and let me feed you mandazi iyo tamtamu from Patel wa Kisutu.

c you folks! bloody addicted to this place, I need to go sleep.

Did I mention , am pissed off due to the fact that I am coming back- couldnt find a billioneir to hold me hostage..arrrggghhhh :D

Runs to her mpenzi and hugs her, whilst giving the evil eye to Ibti. You see she came.

You’re in Kariakoo. Lucky woman, it must be busy now with all the hustle and bustle of Ramadan shopping. Ohh how I miss cutting the corner to kistu and getting lots and lots of fruits. *I wana go home too..getting tear eyed.

I bet you don’t even want to come back home now? As for the millionaire/Bilio- woman just stop over at the movenpick on a weekend :)

Heheh. Cant wait for your update….and i cant wait to go home.

N.O.R.F   

When is the best time for a trip to Tanzania/Zanzibar? Preferably when there are no Xmas/Easter travellers. Where to stay for say a week at a good hotel with typical family stuff to do?