Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Strange Friendship Request

Oh my friend,

Hoping you are fine and living good. Nice having your address, I want be your friend, for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart. Hoping you feel just the way I do.... Wow, friends are like clothes, without them you feel naked! I guess am right. Am Naomi Morris from Orlando,Florida,USA I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship when you reply to this mail. If this interests you, get back to me.

Yours dearly

naomi

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Oh my friend,

Hoping you are fine and living good. Nice having your address, I want be your friend, for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart. Hoping you feel just the way I do.... Wow, friends are like clothes, without them you feel naked! I guess am right. Am Naomi Morris from Orlando,Florida,USA I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship when you reply to this mail. If this interests you, get back to me.

Yours dearly

naomi

She sounds like she is interested. JB get on with her, and get yourself a green card. :D Naomi waa laytul khadarkaagii.

Lmao, How does a nigerian sound baal? on second thought scratch that...

"Hoping you are fine and living good. Nice having your address,"

Hmmm... i'm sensing a bit of history here, JB care to explain!

if anything, it is probably an ex trying to play mind games :D

SC, There is no ex here as i don't have one.

Then I can't see any scam here as she didn't ask for anything except communication. I can't say she is Nigerian as i did not hear her voice.

and Yes, she has some kind of romance here ,,,, ehem

I'm still thinking of getting back to her and see how it goes ,,,,,,,,,,,,