Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

The most amazing car Ad i have ever seen!!

jah   

the whole concept is really amazing ,wallahi ,i din't know most parts they showed ....but i wouldnt get that type of car.. :D

saxib, this is a Somali statement popularized by Somali refugees who fled to Ethiopia when Siyaad Barre was bombarding Hargeisa and Burco.

In general, this is what it says:

An infidel who is willing to save your infants and give you a save heaven is atleast better than the so-called Muslim treating you like an infidel.

my close, general translation.

It is a sad statement which underlines the sufferings of Somalis under other Somalis.

Jaabir   

That’s one statement well worth pondering saxib, to be oppressed by your own is the worst nightmare imaginable... I used to watch on TV the harrowing slaughters our people were inflicting on each another…I couldn’t help but to feel bad about the innocent lives lost… I think that proverb goes well with Iraq too, see to be stabbed in the back by your own brother in Islam is a lot worse than getting stabbed by a Gaal enemy with exulted agenda.

On a diffrent note, this punk ass dude who took my car this evening didnt show up on time for me to drive to Mpls and watch the Lakers and Timberwolves game tonight.. :mad: :mad: nothing infuriates me more than dadka daba laabadka badaan..