Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Who is your favourite Nomad

OG Moti   

My turn to say who is my favourate:

By the way lovely me & ranaway_virgin and Latheafa are so sweet and i am just glad they are here... very kind people indeed, i think we should bring those to somalia .. we need them there, someone who has like their hearts should be indorsed and valued.. thanx sisters i always knew you guys are stars fallen from the sky...

others like

Nuune, Jamaal, hibo, ilhaam, buubto, batuulo, admin, lakkad, lefty, cute_lilgirl, brown suge, shujui, pretty boy, horn africa, my cute Kool_kat, aamiinah, mobb, libaax "good guy", maskiin macruuf, EXDAne, G-money, samiiha, S.O.S, Grey M&M, Barwaaqo, psycho sue, bachelor, northlander, nasra "really great person", section6, Qiute storm, nafisa, jamiila, kariima, and many others are An Asset , to our little SOL family we almost a real family some of you i feel i have known them all my life, i wont say there name but some of you i really consider u as true friends.. peace my lovely nomads...