Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Mobile phones

Cara.   

^Is it the anti-gravity chip? :D

Nothing will ever induce me to buy Apple products. Damn hipsters ruined it for everyone.

Faheema if that is one of those ultra-thin notebooks ... it is a real piece of junk from an cost/engineering standpoint .. it performs 25% worse than clone machines in the same class and costs more than double.

with the added bonus of being impossible to tinker with .. you have to send it back to upgrade Fcuking memory ... it baffles me why people would purchase it .. the only thing it can boast is SSD which is not worth the hassle of all the other problems it introduces

Faheema.   

^Thanks Geel_jire, my impulse buying has just gone out the window...now I have to do what I have been dreading, Compare them all and then I'll never end up buying anything :(

Baluug   

I've never been interested in these phones that do everything like the iphone, geez I just need the bloody thing to talk to people and take the occassional picture, I have a computer to do the rest. That being said, I have an LG8100 flip phone with 1.3 MP camera and video camera and mp3 player that I never use. I have a few ringtones, "Juicy" by Notorious B.I.G., "ATLiens" by Outkast, "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionaire, and just to balance it out, I also have the Somali national anthem as well :D

I was "cell phone free" for 1 years and 3 months. I was being rebellious. Well, I am back in with a bang after a close call on the road. I got my self iPhone 3G (the 16GB version).

iphone-34.jpg

I am not a "songs" dude so I have zero stuff downloaded, and I plan to keep it that way on purpose. I will probably fill the space with iphone apps, lectures, speeches, and other educational audio stuff.

Kool_Kat   

070927-old-cell-phone.jpg

HEHEHEHEHEEEE, ala saan u xasuusto lee...They were once the koolest, only a few people lee qabeen...GOSH, I can use one now as my daughter broke mine... :(

6020_01.jpg

Kaa wato is like exactly this one. Meel walba ka simanyihiin, including the colour. It is simply designed too, and highly functional. Plus, it records sounds, which is good for an old phone like it. My Soomaaliyeey Toosoo maa ka maarmi karaa whenever it rings.

The Zack   

BB_Storm_Front_Left271x500.jpg

Here is mine, the STORM aka Iphone killer. It is all touch screen, has 9GB internal memory but can take 16GB memory card.