Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Of freduian Slips and Mohamuud Jama

Abtigiis   

A freudian slip is a verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion. It is semi-conscious, which is to say that these thoughts are consciously repressed and then unconsciously released.

Mohamuud Jama suffers from this malady. So, it was entirely not shcoking for me, but many who were in that lavish lunch reception felt insulted and embarrassed. Here is what happened.

Ikran, the young sister of Mohamuud's wife came from another town and this was a reception for her. Mohamuud has been watching her as she bounced from one corner of the big tent outside their house to the other, then from the house to the garden waggling her behind all morning. He also was looking at her titillating smiles and flashing of her eyes to people who were at the lunch.

One of them asked him, "Is that girl your sister-in law?"

He said," Haa, waa dhillo".

Abtigiis   

JB, even me, the other day I wanted to call my wife and I said "Malika". :D:D:D Sol waan ku waalanay.

Sheekadu waa run, this is the same man who was complaining that gabadh uu adeer u yahay inuuu wiil jaarkii dilo. Instead of saying maalin walba wuu dilaa, he said, maalin walba wuu wa...aa!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :D:D

Wax waalan ..........

On the side note, i didn't know you LOVE Malika that much. I may PM her and ask what she can do about it......

the other day I wanted to call my wife and I said "Malika".

Look what is happening niyow ,,,,,,, Inaalillaah

I think that is a Super-Jacayl ... :D

Malika   

Loooooool@ A&T,maa diicii kartoo,you did what??

Yaa,sheekhadi Ciilmi Bodhari baad ii kentee hayee!

Walle,waar baad heysaa. What was it that got through you? The way I smile.gif or ;) or :D .

Abtigiis   

The ansewr to my question is because you can always put a spin on Malika, and claim you only wanted to admire your wife as the ultimate Mala'ika!!!!. it is not as blatant as calling her Faadumo, or Ibtisam when she is Cibaado.

EDIT

I have not seen how you smile.gif but maybe it is becuase of how you sound here in this forum. btw, I AM NOT JOKING. :D:D

Hayat   

^^^ out of all the girls on sol, Malika is worth such trouble. hoewever i have to note if i was your wife i would hit you on the head with a pan. then i would be off to find that Malika.

Buuxo   

Freud ? ayeeydey baa uga horeeysa, waxey dhihi jirtey. Wixii uurka kugu jiro ,afkaa ka xado smile.gif

Malika,Sistah ..waad shidantahey dee.I even have a girl crush on you. Marka since A&T made his feelings clear...laba labee dee.In SOL life polyandry is allowed noooh. :D

Aaliyyah   

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you called your wife malika....oo my gosh.

then what happen? finish the story bro?

btw if we were to implement Freudian theory then that would mean unconsciously you have feelings for malika icon_razz.gif

Malika are you flattered now, we just found out one of your secret admirers..... :D